Looking for a way to help clean the air in your home" Take a look at this brand new large room Air Purifier from Danby! This model comes with a true HEPA filter (capable of capturing up 99.97% of airborne dust, allergens, smoke, pollen, etc.), an air quality indicator, and easy-to-use touch controls! It's the perfect way to improve the air quality in any space up to 450 sq. ft., like your home office, living room, bedrooms, and even your cottage getaway. Its removable wheels make it easy to move from room to room, and the filter replacement indicator let you know when it's time to get a new one. And last, but certainly not least, this model is Energy Star rated, AHAM Verifide, AND ETL Certified, so it won't have a big effect on your utility bills
- 2 Sets of Compound TRUE HEPA Filter (Captures 99.97% .3 microns) with activated Carbon Pre-Filter
- Ideal for 450 Sq. ft. area with high CADR (Smoke 285, Dust 265, Pollen 280)
- 4 Fan Speeds with Touch Control
- PM2.5 & VOC Sensor Included
- Filter Replacement Indicator
- LED Display of Air Status and Quality, Shows the Filter Life Status
- Three Modes: Auto, Sleep, Turbo
- Smart Night Mode
- Large Visible Filter Air Window
- Removable Wheels for easy transportation
- Child Lock
- ENERGY STAR rated, AHAM Verified, ETL Certified
- 24-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.